Kangs Solicitors has been instructed to defend a client charged with possession of a significant amount of diamorphine (Heroin) with intent to supply.
Nazaqat Maqsoom of Kangs Solicitors comments.
The Circumstances | Kangs Drugs Offences Defence Team
- In 2017 the police seized a large quantity of heroin from a property to which our client was allegedly linked.
- Our client’s mobile phone was retained and
- our client was interviewed.
- Our client is due to appear in Court where he will strenuously deny the allegations.
How Can We Help You? | Kangs Drug Offences Defence Solicitors
We are recognised as ‘leaders in the field’ for criminal cases, by both the leading law Directories, the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
A sample of our recent work in this area can be seen below:
- Two cleared on all charges | Major Drugs Conspiracy | Kangs Solicitors
- Success in Multi-Million pound drugs conspiracy | Trial
- Drugs Importation | Success at Worcester Crown Court
- Major Drug Trial | Client found ‘Not Guilty’
- Happy Client Avoids Prison | Kangs Criminal Solicitors
- Client Walks Free from Alleged Multi-Million Pound Drugs Conspiracy
- Defendants Facing Charges of Supplying Class A Drugs Found Not Guilty
- Successful Result | Supply of Drugs | Kangs Criminal Solicitors
We Are Here To Help | Contact Us | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
If you require any advice or assistance in relation to any drug related allegations or any other criminal matter, please feel free to contact our team through any of the following, who will be delighted to assist you: