Kangs Solicitors has recently succeeded in assisting a client, a male Pakistani national, who arrived in the UK in May 2011 and subsequently overstayed his visa, thereby remaining in the UK illegally, obtain Further Leave To Remain in the UK.
Sharan Rupra of Kangs Solicitors explains the circumstances.
The Circumstances | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
- Having entered the UK on 11th May 2011 with a valid student visa, the college he attended subsequently closed down rendering his stay illegal.
- Our client met his partner in December 2014, she having already secured Indefinite Leave to Remain that October.
- The couple entered an Islamic marriage on 10th March 2017 and had their first child on 16th December 2018
- Our client wished to regularise his status in the UK upon the basis of his established private and family life.
How We Assisted Our Client | Kangs Immigration Appeal Team
By way of preparation for our client’s Application, the Kangs Team:
- took detailed instructions from our client,
- advised our client upon his position, the appropriate course of action and the documentation required,
- after collating all requisite evidence, the appropriate Application was prepared and submitted,
- booked our client Biometrics appointment,
- liaised with all the necessary bodies including the Home Office.
The Successful Outcome | Kangs National Immigration Team
The team at Kangs Solicitors successfully proved that:
- our client was in a genuine subsisting relationship with his partner for a period of over two years,
- exceptional circumstances existed to support our client’s Application,
- our client enjoyed a parental relationship with his child
Our client was granted Further Leave to Remain in the UK and, naturally, he was delighted with the result that had been achieved for him.
How Can We Help? | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
The team at Kangs Solicitors is vastly experienced in assisting clients who wish to pursue immigration applications of every nature.
Our Immigration Team is also regularly instructed to appeal cases at all levels.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
Please feel free to contact our Immigration Team through:
Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi