Winner of the Legal 500 - 'Criminal, Fraud & Licensing Law Firm of the Year 2019'
Entry Clearance Appeals Solicitor
Any applicant outside the UK whose visa application to enter the UK has been refused by the Entry Clearance Office (ECO) at the British Embassy will receive a ‘Notice of Decision’ containing the ECO decision and reasons for refusal.
An appeal against this decision may be lodged to the First Tier Tribunal within twenty eight days of the receipt of the Notice.
How We Can Assist
Our Immigration Team will:
- analyse and review the initial application and supporting documents,
- carefully examine the reasons for refusal,
- examine and consider the relevant law,
- advise upon the reasons for refusal and the appropriate procedure,
- prepare all relevant documents,
- submit all appropriate documents to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal
- liaise with the Tribunal throughout the appeal process.
- attend all relevant court hearings as and when necessary.
- The Appeal Process imposes strict deadlines and procedures and any failure to comply may result in the right to appeal being lost.
- The Court fees for the First Tier Tribunal are:
1. Paper Hearing – £80.00
2. Oral Hearing before an Immigration Judge – £140.00
- Once an Appeal has been lodged it will be reviewed by the Entry Clearance Manager.
- Well drafted Grounds of Appeal may lead to the original decision being overturned which would avoid the need for any attendance before the Immigration Tribunal.
- If the Entry Clearance Manager does not overturn the decision, the Appeal will be heard at the Asylum and Immigration and Asylum
- Chamber before an Independent Immigration Judge.
- Notice will be given in writing of the date the Appeal Hearing will take place.
Who Can I Contact For Help | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
At Kangs Solicitors we have an experienced immigration team who advise and assist clients with immigration issues in the UK on a daily basis.
We have a proven track record of successfully advising and guiding clients through the UK immigration process.
Arrangements can be made to meet at any of our offices in Birmingham, London and Manchester
A national of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA), or of Switzerland, has an automatic right to live, work and study in the UK. Whilst there is no legal requirement for an EEA national to obtain a Registration Certificate, possession of one assists as...
Kangs Solicitors have been instructed to defend clients facing deportation from the UK as the result of criminal convictions imposed upon them by the Crown Court. The Circumstances | Kangs Immigration Team Both clients are Polish nationals exercising their EEA treaty...
The Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS), which was introduced in 2015, allows anyone in the UK by virtue of a work, study or family visa for over six months to access the same NHS medical services as those available to UK Citizens. The IHS is payable by anyone,...
Kangs Solicitors previously reported on our instruction to represent a Georgian National who is one of eight defendants charged with multiple conspiracies to breach UK Immigration Regulations. The Circumstances | Kangs Immigration Offences Defence Team The Prosecution...
Director Disqualification | Employment Of Illegal Immigrants | Kangs Immigration & Director Disqualification Solicitors
The obligations placed upon employers to ensure that they do not hire illegal workers and the consequences of failure to comply with the prevailing legislation are generally widely known. Cagin Husnu of Kangs Solicitors comments upon a situation where a company was...
2 Wake Green Road, Moseley
Birmingham, B13 9EZ
0121 449 9888
9 Carmelite Street, City of London
London, EC4Y 0DR
020 7936 6396
Pall Mall Court 61-67 King Street
Manchester, M2 4PD