Kangs Solicitors have been instructed by 2 defendants in relation to a £35 million international money laundering prosecution being brought by the National Crime Agency (NCA).
- Successful Outcome | Fine Limited | Kangs Food Safety Solicitors
- Cryptocurrency As Property | Kangs Cryptocurrency Recovery Solicitors
- Delighted Client | Environment Agency Prosecution | Kangs Environment Law Solicitors
- Delighted Client | Cannabis Possession | Kangs Drugs Offences Defence Solicitors
- Fire Safety Breaches | Bed & Breakfast Business Owner Fined | Kangs Fire Safety Offences Defence Solicitors
- Cryptocurrency and Jurisdiction | Kangs Cryptocurrency Solicitors
- Successful Outcome | Alleged Business Rates Fraud | Kangs Financial Crime Defence Solicitors