Kangs Solicitors have been instructed by 2 defendants in relation to a £35 million international money laundering prosecution being brought by the National Crime Agency (NCA).
- Illegal Waste Sites Uncovered by Environment Agency and HMRC | Kangs Regulatory Solicitors
- Delighted Client Retains Liberty | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
- Relieved Client | Kangs Food Safety & Hygiene Solicitors
- Distinguished Speakers at London Office Event | 11th June 2019
- What is White Collar Crime? | Kangs White Collar Crime Defence Solicitors
- Violent Disorder | Kangs Serious Crime Defence Solicitors
- Delighted Client Acquitted | Nottingham Crown Court | Kangs Fraud Offences Defence Solicitors