The Home Office and British Embassy make decisions on applications submitted to them by individuals wishing to enter or remain in the UK.
An application for a UK visa to enter or remain can be refused for a number of reasons such as:
- the Application contains an error,
- there has been a failure to provide all necessary documents, or, in more serious cases,
- there may exist issues relating to criminal convictions or false/forged documents.
In the event that it is believed that the Home Office and British Embassy have made an error in their decision process, an Applicant is entitled to appeal against that decision.
How Can We Assist
Our Immigration Team will:
- carefully consider the reasons for refusal,
- examine and consider the relevant law,
- advise you on the merits of your case. Whilst there are a number of grounds for appeal, in general terms we would need to show there has been an error of law in the initial decision making of any application.
- assist you with the preparation of all relevant Appeal and other documents and
- assist you with all relevant supportive documents.
- The Appeal Process imposes strict deadlines and procedures and any failure to comply may result in the right to appeal being lost.
- The Court fees for the First Tier Tribunal are:
- Paper Hearing – £80.00
- Oral Hearing before an Immigration Judge – £140.00
- An appeal will be to the Asylum and Immigration and Asylum Chamber before an Independent Immigration Judge
- Well drafted Grounds of Appeal may lead to the original decision being reversed which would avoid the need for any attendance before the Immigration Tribunal. Accordingly, expert guidance from the outset is essential.
How Can We Help? | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
At Kangs Solicitors we have an experienced immigration team who advise and assist clients with immigration issues in the UK on a daily basis.
We have a proven track record of successfully advising and guiding clients through the UK immigration process.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs Solicitors
Please feel free to contact our Immigration Team through either of the following who will be happy to speak to you and guide you:
Languages spoken: English, Turkish, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi