If you currently enjoy the benefit of a valid visa enabling you to reside in the UK, you may apply for an extension from within the UK before your existing visa expires.
Leave to Remain applications may be made, for example:
- by a spouse, unmarried partner or child of a person present and settled in the UK
- by a family member/parent of a British Citizen
- following discretionary leave
- on human rights outside the Immigration Rules
- by a student
Potential Obstacles | Kangs Immigration Advisory Team
With the rising cost of fees payable upon each application, it is imperative that experienced advice is sought before submitting an application to the Home Office for their consideration in order to reduce the risks of such applications being refused payments being wasted.
All applications must be made on the correct very detailed forms with full supporting documentation, which may present individual technical difficulties.
Failure to submit a proper application could result in the issue of a Notice of Refusal leading to an illegal overstay.
How Can We Help? | Kangs National Immigration Team
- Immigration rules are complicated and we are able to help, advise and process applications.
- At Kangs Solicitors, our experienced team of immigration lawyers advise and assist clients with immigration status issues in the UK, on a daily basis.
- We have a proven track record of successfully advising and guiding clients through the immigration application and appeals process.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
Please feel free to contact our Immigration Team through the following who will be happy to speak to you and guide you:
Languages spoken: English, Turkish, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi