Kangs Solicitors has recently succeeded in assisting a client, an Indian national, obtain Entry Clearance to join his wife in the UK, following earlier refusal by the Entry Clearance Officer who was not satisfied that our client met the requirements of the Immigration Rules.
Sharan Rupra of Kangs Solicitors explains the circumstances.
The Circumstances | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
- On 9th October 2018 our client’s application for leave to enter the UK as the spouse of someone settled here under the 5-year Partner Route was refused.
- The Home
Office stated that our client did not meet the financial requirements of paragraphs E-ECP
3.1 TO 3.4. which are very extensive and that he had failed to provide a
relevant employment letter and pay slips for the whole of the requisite period.
How We Assisted Our Client | Kangs Immigration Appeal Solicitors
- After taking detailed instructions and examining our client’s documents, it became apparent that comprehensive details of our client’s UK Sponsor had not all been submitted with his previous Application.
- The Kangs Team advised our client upon the appropriate course to adopt and collated all the requisite documentary evidence to support the Notice of Appeal.
- Our client’s Notice of Appeal was carefully prepared and served with the substantial supporting material including skeleton arguments.
- The Kangs team liaised with all the necessary bodies including the Court Service and Home Office.
- At the Immigration Tribunal, the Kangs Team presented detailed representations and submissions on behalf of our client.
- Our client’s Appeal was ‘ALLOWED’ by the Immigration Judge who accepted that our client was more than able to meet the Financial Requirement set out in Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules.
Naturally, our client was delighted with the result that had been achieved for him which resulted in him being granted an Entry Clearance enabling him to live in the UK with his wife.
How Can We Help? | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
If you have been refused Entry Clearance to enter the UK please feel free to contact us.
Our Immigration Team is also regularly instructed to appeal cases at all levels.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
Please feel free to contact our Immigration Team through:
Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi