Panay graduated from the University of Exeter and qualified as a solicitor in 2002.
He has over twenty years’ experience conducting complex family law cases with a particular expertise and passion for dealing with high value cross-jurisdictional financial settlement cases in divorce proceedings.
Panay is based in our Mayfair office in London but is available to meet with clients in our Birmingham and Manchester offices and regularly travels between our offices to advise clients.
As a result of being primarily based in Central London, Panay provides services for an extremely diverse and international client base.
Panay’s experience includes:
- Acting for high net worth clients in financial settlements
- Advising clients in complex financial matters involving substantial property portfolios, trusts, high value pensions, significant overseas assets including business assets
- Representing clients with considerable international links and assets in divorce proceedings including advising on forum for divorce proceedings
- Conducting high value multi million pounds financial settlements as part of contested and uncontested divorce proceedings
- Advising in relation to and obtaining emergency financial freezing orders where dissipation of assets is a real concern
- Advising in relation to high value TOLATA claims for unmarried couples
- Advising in relation to divorce proceedings, civil partnership dissolutions and cohabitee separations
- Advising in proceedings which involve a significant international dimension
Children Law Matters
- Particular expertise in International Child Abduction and Hague Convention Proceedings
- Advising on domestic and international child relocation cases
- Considerable expertise in children arrangements and child maintenance issues.
- Advising on preparing and enforcing Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Preparing and advising on Separation Agreements and Cohabitation Agreements
LGBT Family Law
- Representing clients in Same Sex Divorces
- Complex and high value financial settlements involving complex pension calculations and overseas assets
- Advising Unmarried Same Sex Couples on separation
- Advising in relation to Civil Partnerships and dissolution
- Children issues arising from LGBT relationships
Panay is passionate about his work and is an excellent communicator. He is renowned for being a good listener and fighting the corner of his clients with vigour. Clients value his calm reassuring presence and value his honest and forthright advice.
Panay works with some of the finest family law barristers in the country and has significant experience in selecting the best suited counsel for a particular case.
Kangs Solicitors enjoys a significant national and international client base ranging from sports and media personalities to successful entrepreneurs and Panay is a key part of the Kangs team which provides invaluable family law services to safeguard and protect our clients’ interests.
HMRC is entitled to check the tax affairs of everyone whether they are individual taxpayers, directors or companies to ensure that the correct amount of tax is being paid. Timothy Thompson of Kangs Solicitors outlines the position. Kangs Solicitors fields a Tax Team...
Over a considerable period of time, a number of articles have been posted to this website explaining the complex provisions contained within various sections of The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (‘POCA’) covering Confiscation Proceedings. Such Confiscation Proceedings,...
In previous articles we have explained various aspects of The Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (‘AWRS’), including the consequences of failing to register and the fit and proper test which has to be satisfied upon application for registration. John Veale of...
Following the widely reported online racial abuse directed against several football players engaged in ‘the Penalty Shootout’, which decided the outcome of the Euros 2020 Football Competition, changes are being called for to extend the power of Football Banning Orders...
It frequently occurs that an individual, for whatever reason, can become involved in a criminal investigation or court proceedings before a Magistrates’ Court or Crown Court with the result that it is necessary to prove to the court that such individual is ‘of good...
2 Wake Green Road, Moseley
Birmingham, B13 9EZ
0121 449 9888
Level 1, Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place
Mayfair, London, W1J 8AJ
020 7936 6396
76 King Street
Manchester, M2 4NH