Our client was initially prosecuted as taking part in a major £20 million pyramid scam operating in the south-west of England. After an initial 16 week trial along with 6 others she was acquitted of 1 of the 2 charges against her and a retrial was ordered in respect of the 2nd charge. After a further 20 week trial our client was acquitted of all charges.
- Successful Outcome | Fine Limited | Kangs Food Safety Solicitors
- Cryptocurrency As Property | Kangs Cryptocurrency Recovery Solicitors
- Delighted Client | Environment Agency Prosecution | Kangs Environment Law Solicitors
- Delighted Client | Cannabis Possession | Kangs Drugs Offences Defence Solicitors
- Fire Safety Breaches | Bed & Breakfast Business Owner Fined | Kangs Fire Safety Offences Defence Solicitors
- Cryptocurrency and Jurisdiction | Kangs Cryptocurrency Solicitors
- Successful Outcome | Alleged Business Rates Fraud | Kangs Financial Crime Defence Solicitors