Our specialist team of lawyers has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Business Disputes | Commercial Disputes | Contract Disputes
- Construction Disputes & Adjudication
- Shareholder & Director Disputes
- Banking & Finance Litigation
- Professional Negligence
- Defamation, Libel & Media
- Search Orders
- International Disputes
- Commercial Agent Regulation Disputes
- Norwich Pharmacal Applications
- Restoration of Companies
- Injunctive Relief
- Civil Fraud
- Asset Recovery
- Class Actions | Group Litigation Orders
- Cryptocurrency Disputes
- Director Disqualification Proceedings
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Sports Law
Got a question?
We use creative thinking, determination and speed in the quest to find a satisfactory solution for our clients.
Early expert advice and assistance is usually imperative and can save considerable time and costs. We encourage our clients to contact us as soon as they become aware of a potential dispute rather than waiting for matters to escalate into formal disputes.
We will work with you to devise the right strategy based on our many years’ experience and deliver the most cost-effective commercial solution to the problem.
We bring considerable commercial acumen to the table as a result of having been involved in settling many disputes of every conceivable nature over a number of years. There is unlikely to be a situation that we have not come across before. Our clients have the immediate benefit of this wealth of experience from the first day that they engage with us.
We understand that disputes can be time consuming and potentially expensive which is why we work with our clients to make an early assessment of their individual situation and look to avoid the courtroom wherever possible by exploring other more cost effective solutions such as Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
If the matter does proceed to the courtroom, we have the track record and experience to fight to protect our client’s interests.
We act for a wide range of clients in all sectors including:
- Large national and multi-national corporations
- Owner managed businesses
- Professional sector businesses
- Private individuals