Kangs Solicitors have been instructed by one of six defendants charged in relation to a conspiracy to Commit Misconduct in Public Office. Allegation of corruption involving serving HMRC officers in London.
- Illegal Waste Sites Uncovered by Environment Agency and HMRC | Kangs Regulatory Solicitors
- Delighted Client Retains Liberty | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
- Relieved Client | Kangs Food Safety & Hygiene Solicitors
- Distinguished Speakers at London Office Event | 11th June 2019
- What is White Collar Crime? | Kangs White Collar Crime Defence Solicitors
- Violent Disorder | Kangs Serious Crime Defence Solicitors
- Delighted Client Acquitted | Nottingham Crown Court | Kangs Fraud Offences Defence Solicitors