Kangs Solicitors have been instructed by one of six defendants charged in relation to a conspiracy to Commit Misconduct in Public Office. Allegation of corruption involving serving HMRC officers in London.
- New Motoring Offences | Kangs Motoring Law Solicitors
- Bounce Back Loan Fraud | Insolvency Service Successful Prosecution | Kangs Fraud Offences Defence Solicitors
- Successful Outcome | Fine Limited | Kangs Food Safety Solicitors
- Cryptocurrency As Property | Kangs Cryptocurrency Recovery Solicitors
- Delighted Client | Environment Agency Prosecution | Kangs Environment Law Solicitors
- Delighted Client | Cannabis Possession | Kangs Drugs Offences Defence Solicitors
- Fire Safety Breaches | Bed & Breakfast Business Owner Fined | Kangs Fire Safety Offences Defence Solicitors