Bail |Immigration Detention | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
UK Immigration Officials are detaining thousands of individuals suspected of:
- illegal entry,
- visa violations,
- being overstayers,
as well as those awaiting deportation and removal from the UK.
The Law | Kangs Solicitors Immigration Advisors
Freedom from arbitrary arrest and imprisonment is a fundamental human right, legally enforceable throughout the UK by virtue of the Human Rights Act 1998.
Individuals who are detained by Immigration Officials have the right to apply for bail if they have been in the UK for at least 7 days.
How We Can Assist | Kangs Advisory Team
It is imperative that you seek legal representation for Immigration detention to ensure that the rules are applied correctly as a failed bail application can result in considerable delay.
Whatever your circumstances leading to being held in custody, our immigration specialists are available to assist you.
We Can Assist You By:
- Taking your detailed instructions
- Completing the relevant bail application and supporting documents
- Representing you in the Immigration and Asylum Chamber
- Advising upon matters likely to support your application, such as:
- suitable accommodation being available upon your release
- the availability of sureties willing to give an undertaking to the Immigration Courts
- conditions which may be set by the courts to ensure that you do not abscond
- Submitting your Application to legalise your stay in the UK.
Who Should I Contact? | Kangs Immigration Team
Please feel free to contact our Immigration team for advice through either of the following:
Languages spoken: English, Turkish, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi