Kangs Solicitors have been retained by a client charged with a multi-million pound mortgage fraud involving a total of 6 defendants. The Prosecution allege that the Midlands based conspiracy operated for over a decade. The trial will take place in 2014.
- Sentencing Guidelines | Impact in Health & Safety Cases | Kangs Solicitors
- Deportation | Successful Outcome | Kangs Immigration Solicitors
- Young Adults | Sentencing | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
- Worker Struck by Forklift Truck | Manufacturer Fined | Kangs Health and Safety Regulatory Solicitors
- Drugs | Proceeds of Crime | Kangs Proceeds Of Crime Act (POCA) Defence Solicitors
- Waste Management | Landowner and Director Fined | Kangs Regulatory Solicitors
- Director & Restaurant Company Fined | Health & Food Hygiene | Kangs National Regulatory Solicitors