As previously reported, Kangs Solicitors is defending a client charged with conspiracy to commit Tax Fraud and Money Laundering in respect of a prosecution being conducted by the Crown Prosecution Service Specialist Fraud Division (North).
Defence Preparation | Kangs Trial Preparation Solicitors
During the preparation of our client’s defence Kangs Fraud team has:
- attended our client throughout taking detailing written instructions
- discussed his position with him thoroughly
- selected and instructed specialist counsel to represent our client in court
- attended counsel with our client considering all aspects of his defence
- examined and considered thousands of pages of telecommunications data
- examined extensive amounts of banking evidence and financial material
- prepared and served all requisite documents throughout
How Can We Help? | Kangs Complex Fraud Solicitors
All necessary steps are taken to ensure our client is properly guided and fully advised from the Police Station process through to trial and we are happy to provide our clients and fellow professionals with an initial no obligation consultation.
If you have recently been contacted by the Police to discuss allegations of criminal activity of any nature, please contact our team immediately through any of the following: