Winner of the Legal 500 - 'Criminal, Fraud & Licensing Law Firm of the Year 2019'
"One of, if not the best, criminal specialist firms in the country" (Legal 500 | 2021 Edition)
We are experienced in matters of insolvency and restructuring, irrespective of the size and nature of the business.
Who Do We Act For?
Our Insolvency Team acts for a wide range of clients including:
- Individuals | Sole Traders | Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Insolvency Practitioners
- Trustees in Bankruptcy
What Type Of Insolvency Work Do We Do?
We have particular expertise in advising in relation to the following:
- Statutory Demands – issuing and setting aside
- Winding Up Petitions – issuing and defending
- Bankruptcy Petitions – issuing and defending
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
- Compulsory Liquidation
- Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
- Pre-Pack Administration
- Director Disqualification Investigations & Proceedings
- Claims against Company Directors
- Representation at Insolvency Interviews (Section 235) & Court Examinations (section 236)
- Restrictions on the Re-use of Company Names
- Wrongful Trading & Fraudulent Trading
- Company Restoration
- Retention of Title Clauses
- Insolvency Services Civil and Criminal Investigations
- Asset Tracing & Asset Recovery
Working For Insolvency Practitioners
Our team acts both for and against Insolvency Practitioners. This provides us with a well-rounded view of both sides of the coin, which knowledge and experience we use to each client’s benefit.
Our work for Insolvency Practitioners includes:
- Recovery of outstanding Director Loan Accounts
- Action against former Directors for:
- wrongful trading
- fraudulent trading
- transactions at under value
- disposals designed to put assets outside the reach of creditors
- breach of fiduciary duties.
Who Can I Contact For Help?
We welcome new enquiries by telephone or email.
We are happy to provide an initial no obligation consultation at our offices in London, Birmingham or Manchester to explore the issues in your case and to provide an assessment of how we can assist you.
The team is intelligent, hardworking and determined to do a professional job
An acute attention to detail and a tenacity that clients really rate are features of this firm
The lawyers are ‘knowledgeable and approachable’
When considering the division of assets between separating couples, the court has to consider a wide range of factors one of which being the contribution that each party has made to the welfare of the family. Panay Vassiliou of Kangs Solicitors now considers the...
It is often the case that the parties to a marriage or civil partnership are unable to agree financial settlement terms upon the dissolution of their relationship. In these circumstances, it will be necessary to issue court proceedings in order to seek a resolution to...
Kangs Solicitors has been instructed to defend a client charged with Conspiracy to Convey Prohibited Articles (A & B) into one of Her Majesty’s Prisons. Amandeep Murria of Kangs Solicitors outlines the relevant law. The team at Kangs Solicitors is highly...
It regularly occurs that grandparents feel that access to a grandchild(ren) is being unfairly denied, whatever the cause may be. The Family Law team at Kangs Solicitors is experienced in advising grandparents in disputes regarding residence and contact concerning a...
Kangs Solicitors has successfully defended at Stoke Crown Court a husband and wife charged with offences relating to the production of cannabis. Sukhdip Randhawa of Kangs Solicitors outlines the successful result which has been achieved. Kangs Solicitors has been...
2 Wake Green Road, Moseley
Birmingham, B13 9EZ
0121 449 9888
Level 1, Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place
Mayfair, London, W1J 8AJ
020 7936 6396
76 King Street
Manchester, M2 4NH