Kangs Solicitors have been advising and assisting the directors of a company alleged to have been involved in a ‘boiler room fraud’, tax evasion and money laundering where, it was claimed, a fraud in excess of two million pounds had been committed.
The investigation was conducted by Thames Valley Police and Kent Police.
How We Assisted Our Clients | Kangs Money Laundering Defence Solicitors
- Extensive instructions were taken from our clients explaining the nature of the business and how it operated.
- Detailed representations were prepared highlighting the manner in which the company’s finances operated and each transaction conducted.
- Working alongside forensic accountants, bank accounts were analysed and Schedules prepared demonstrating that the monies received derived from legitimate sources.
- All Company records were examined, including archived material.
- A formal presentation for the police was meticulously prepared and handed over.
A Successful Outcome Achieved | Kangs Tax Solicitors
- Within seven days of receiving our representations, the Police confirmed that ‘No Further Action’ would be taken against our clients
- Police bail was cancelled.
- The Police Officer in Charge commented that he was astonished to have been provided with such detailed information on behalf of those being investigated at such an early stage.
- Our clients were extremely delighted with the result achieved.
How Can We Help? | Kangs Fraud Defence Solicitors
If you become subject to a Police investigation our assistance and support in the proper presentation of your defence papers, as outlined above, may assist in avoiding a prosecution being pursued.
From experience, we would advise that it is essential to act quickly and seek legal advice as soon as an investigation by the Police becomes known.
We have a team of solicitors experienced in defending allegations of serious fraud.
Our team is led by Hamraj Kang who is recognised as a leading expert in the field. He is one of only two solicitors nationally to be ranked as a ‘star individual’ for three consecutive years in the legal directory Chambers & Partners.
Other members of the team are ranked in the Legal 500 and also ranked in Chambers & Partners.
Please do not hesitate to contact: