Successful Outcome | Alleged Business Rates Fraud | Kangs Financial Crime Defence Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors has successfully represented a client who had received notification from the Complex Crime Unit in Avon & Somerset that it was conducting an investigation into an allegation of Business Rates Fraud which had been made against him.
Amandeep Murria of Kangs Solicitors explains the steps taken to achieve this successful result.
Kangs Solicitors fields an expert team of lawyers which defends clients on a national basis in the defence of Business and Financial Crime Investigations and Proceedings.
Our team can be contacted for confidential and discrete advice at any of our offices:
The Allegation | Kangs Business Crime Solicitors
- Our client was alleged, in connection with others, to have fraudulently avoided paying the local authority hundreds of thousands of pounds relating to business rates.
- It was alleged our client was an integral figure in the alleged fraud because of his links and association with others.
How We Assisted Our Client | Kangs Complex Crime Solicitors
By way of assistance to our client, the team at Kangs Solicitors:
- attended our client obtaining detailed instructions upon the circumstances leading to the allegations and advised him upon his position and the appropriate course to adopt in order to present his defence,
- formulated a strategic plan of action,
- approached the Complex Crime Unit Team seeking further disclosure of evidence upon which it relied,
- attended with our client during interview,
- prepared and submitted detailed and compelling Representations supporting his denial of the allegations.
The Successful Outcome | Kangs Company Offences Defence Solicitors
- Having considered the detailed Representations submitted by the team at Kangs Solicitors and the approach adopted during interview, the Complex Crime Unit accepted our client’s explanation denying involvement in the fraud.
- Accordingly, it was decided that the Business Rates Fraud allegation would not be pursued any further.
Naturally, our client was delighted with this successful outcome achieved by Kangs Solicitors on his behalf.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs National Criminal Defence Solicitors
Our expert criminal defence team is here to assist you and is available 24/7 on telephone number 07989 521 210.
Hamraj Kang leads the award-winning team of lawyers nationally recognised for its excellence and expertise in the area of criminal defence work.
We welcome enquiries by telephone or email.
We provide an initial no obligation consultation from our offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Alternatively, we provide initial consultations by telephone or video conferencing.