Kangs Solicitors has been successfully defending motorists for over twenty years.
We specialise in assisting clients retain their driving licence.
Recognised as one of the leading criminal defence firms in the country, we are ranked in the highest category of law firms by both the leading directories for the legal profession, the Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
Kangs Solicitors has been awarded ‘Criminal Law Firm of the Year’ by the Legal 500 and individual solicitors in the firm are regularly top ranked as ‘star individuals’ for criminal defence work.
Call Us For Advice & Assistance
Our experienced solicitors have the skill and expertise to provide you with the best possible advice, assistance and representation in court.
We appreciate the importance of retaining your driving licence, and in many cases securing the right representation can be the difference between retaining your licence and losing your licence.
Our national team can be contacted for an immediate no obligation consultation as follows:
- 0121 449 9888 Birmingham
- 020 7936 6396 London
- 0161 817 5020 Manchester
- 07989 521 210 24 Hours Number
Our clients include a wide variety of individuals ranging from public figures, politicians, media and sports personalities to professionally qualified individuals and those dependent on a driving licence for their livelihood.
We strive to protect:
- our client’s driving licence
- high-profile clients from the media glare, adverse publicity and reputational damage often associated with court appearances.
Recent clients include:
- medical, legal and financial professionals
- company directors
- senior personnel from Premier League Football Clubs
- professional football players
- international cricket players
- HGV licence holders
- company executives reliant on the ability to drive for their continued employment
We regularly represent clients in courts throughout England and Wales.
Our team has built a national reputation for representing clients in serious driving offences such as death by dangerous driving and death by careless driving. We work closely with the leading barristers and QCs in the country to defend such cases.
As a top ranked criminal law firm, we are experienced in instructing appropriate experts in complex cases including accident reconstruction experts and vehicle examination experts.
Our expertise extends to defending a wide range of driving offences including:
- Drink Driving
- No Insurance / MOT
- Failure to Provide a Specimen
- Special Reasons Arguments
- Exceptional Hardship Cases
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- Death by Careless or Dangerous Driving
- Drug Driving
- Removal of a Driving Disqualification
- Driving whilst Disqualified
- Totting Up
- Use of Mobile Phone
How Can We Help You?
Our team of specialist solicitors provide the following services:
- an initial no obligation consultation to assess the merits of your case
- preparation of written submissions to the court where appropriate
- advice and representation in an interview under caution
- representation in the Magistrates’ Court for all driving offences
- representation in the Crown Court for serious driving offences
- preparation of and representation at appeal hearings
In most cases we are able to offer our clients a fixed fee service which provides a degree of certainty and avoids the prospect of costs spiralling out of control.
Who Can I Contact For Help?
We welcome enquiries by telephone or email.
We provide an initial no obligation consultation from our offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Alternatively, we provide initial consultations by telephone or video conferencing.