Ecstatic Client | Croydon Crown Court | Kangs Financial Crime Defence Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors has been representing a client accused of money laundering following an investigation by New Scotland Yard and the Serious Organised Crime Command.
The Events | Kangs Financial Crime Defence Team
- Our client was stopped by Police whilst driving his vehicle; a search of which resulted in the seizure of a sum of cash in excess of seventy thousand pounds.
- Kangs defence team prepared a robust mitigation package, to assist our client at court when he faced his Sentencing Hearing, at which there was a real prospect of imprisonment.
- Our client was a family man with three children who also supported a dependent elderly father of ill health. Our client was the sole breadwinner of the family and a period in prison would have been devastating.
- Detailed supporting medical evidence and character references were obtained.
- Detailed mitigation was expertly presented to the sentencing Judge who, in all the circumstances, was persuaded to suspend our client’s sentence of eleven months imprisonment for a period of twelve months.
Our Client’s Testimonial | Kangs National Financial Offences Defence Solicitors
Our client was ecstatic with the result and commented as follows in relation to the work of Frances Murray on the case:
“I want to thank you for everything you have done to not only to keep me out of prison but for your mental toughness and doggedness in dealing with all obstacles, you have not only kept my mind focused throughout this case you have also made me believe that any outcome is possible if you stick to the plan. You are an asset to Kangs Solicitors. It has been a pleasure to see you work and you are full of positive energy. Thank you for your time and excellence.”
How Can We Assist You? | Kangs Money Laundering and Fraud Defence Solicitors
It is imperative to seek advice at an early stage of a criminal investigation. Decisions made at the investigation stage of a case often have a huge impact on matters that proceed to Court.
Cases of this nature require a legal team with specialist knowledge and extensive experience as they can often carry with them complex legal issues.
Kangs Solicitors complex crime and regulatory team provides a national service.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
If you are an individual or business, whether a sole trader, partnership or company, we are here to assist you manage your contact with the prosecuting authority and advise you on any criminal proceedings involving fraud and / or money laundering.
Our team of solicitors has a proven track record of assisting many individuals and businesses achieve the best available result in criminal proceedings.
Our expert team of solicitors can be contacted through the following: