Teacher Acquitted Of Assault | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors recently successfully defended a school teacher alleged to have committed a common assault against a thirteen year old pupil.
Sukhdip Randhawa, who represented our client, reports upon the circumstances.
Case Preparation | Kangs Criminal Defence Team
Following his suspension from school, due to the police investigation, our client instructed this firm and we supported him by:
- taking detailed instructions.
- arranging and attending with him at a police station for a voluntary interview.
- examining CCTV footage that allegedly showed our client pushing the thirteen year old into the school corridor.
- advising our client upon his position and attending with him when he entered a not guilty plea at court.
- conducting a site visit at the school.
- liaising with the intermediary appointed by the Court in relation to cross examination of the thirteen year old.
The Trial | Solicitors Defending Teachers Accused Of Criminal Offences
After our client had given evidence, the District Judge acquitted him of the charge that he faced.
Our client was extremely relieved as any conviction would have prematurely ended his career in the teaching profession.
How Can Kangs Solicitors Help? | Kangs National General Crime Team
It is vital that you seek the assistance of a Solicitor at the earliest opportunity and ensure that you are properly guided and advised throughout the criminal proceedings as this may well affect the outcome of any potential prosecution.
If you require assistance then please do not hesitate to contact one of the following who will be happy to assist: