Kangs Solicitors has been representing a client facing allegations made during the course of civil proceedings that were being heard in Central London.
Frances Murray of Kangs Solicitors reports on the case.
The Allegation | Kangs Serious Crime Solicitors
- the civil proceedings involved our client’s dispute with a former partner following the unfortunate death of their child,
- during the course of a break of these proceedings at court, our client’s former partner made allegations against our client of threatening behaviour,
- our client vehemently denied these allegations and contended they were made solely as a tactical ploy to derail the civil proceedings.
How We Assisted Our Client | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
- a proactive approach was adopted on behalf of our client
- early discussions were conducted with the Police
- we demanded full pre interview disclosure
- we advised our client as to strategy in interview
The Satisfactory Outcome | Kangs Criminal Defence Team
The Police were persuaded that the allegations were totally false and decided to take no further action against our client.
How Can We Help? | Kangs National Serious Crime Defence Solicitors
We regularly work in conjunction with family law solicitors to assist clients with criminal allegations that have either arisen as a result of the family/divorce proceedings or that have been brought to light as a result of such family law/divorce proceedings.
If you are a private individual, business, sole trader, partnership or company, we are here to assist you manage your contact with the prosecuting authority and advise you on any criminal proceedings involving serious criminal offences. We understand the gravity of any reputational damage caused by such allegations.
Who Should I Contact? | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
Our team of solicitors can be contacted through the following: