Alleged Firearms Conspiracy | Kangs Serious Crime
Kangs Solicitors have been instructed to represent a client, charged with seven others, of conspiring to possess a firearm with intent to endanger life.
The Prosecution have recently served a substantial amount of evidence and Kangs Serious Crime Team are now working through the evidence and preparing our client’s defence.
How Can We Help? | Kangs Serious Crime Defence Solicitors
If you have been arrested or are facing allegations relating to any of the following offences, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Possession of Firearm with intent to injure
- Possession of Firearm with intent to cause fear of violence
- Use of firearm to resist arrest
- Carrying a firearm with criminal intent
- Carrying a firearm in a public place
- Trespassing with a firearm
- Supplying firearms to minors
- Certificate offences
A recent example of our work includes:
Who Do I Need To Contact For Assistance? | Kangs Criminal Solicitors
If you require expert advice on all matters relating to firearms offences, then please get in touch.