Alleged Fraud and Money Laundering Investigation | Kangs Fraud Team
Kangs Solicitors have been instructed by the directors of a company who are facing investigation for, allegedly, having been involved in a fraud and the subsequent laundering of the proceeds claimed to be in excess of two million pounds.
The investigation is being conducted by Thames Valley Police and Kent Police.
How We Are Assisting | Kangs Pre -Charge Investigation Solicitors
To assist our clients in refuting the allegations at this stage we are:
- attending upon our clients and advising and directing them generally
- taking detailed written instructions
- examining all material that may be relevant
- reviewing their business and personal bank accounts
- liaising closely with accountants in the preparation of a forensic report
- preparing our clients’ representations to the Police.
How Can We Help? | Kangs Serious Financial Fraud Solicitors
If you find yourself facing investigation by any authority you will require expert assistance in order to protect your position and guide you through what will, undoubtedly, be a very stressful experience.
Our team is led by Hamraj Kang who is recognised as a leading expert in the field. He is one of only two solicitors nationally to be ranked as a ‘star individual’ for three consecutive years in the legal directory Chambers & Partners. Other members of the team are ranked in the Legal 500 and also ranked in Chambers & Partners.
You should not hesitate to contact: