Clients Retain Freedom | Worcester Crown Court | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors have represented three clients charged with the offence of affray which included the allegation that weapons had been used during the incident.
How We Assisted | Kangs Criminal Defence Advisory Team
- The Prosecution allegations were considered in detail
- Instructions were taken from our clients and their individual positions discussed with them.
- As the result of our clients confirming that they would plead to the offence of using or threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, negotiations were conducted with the Prosecution.
Satisfactory Outcome Achieved | Kangs Criminal Defence Trial Solicitors
- As the result of the successful negotiations, not guilty verdicts were recorded against our clients for the offence of affray.
- In respect of the offence accepted by our clients, non-custodial sentences were passed, thereby enabling them to retain their liberty.
How Can We Help? | Kangs National Criminal Defence Solicitors
If you require any assistance relating to any offence of whatever nature, please do not hesitate to contact our team through any of the following: