Drugs Trial Commences | Birmingham Crown Court | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
As previously reported, Kangs Solicitors is defending a client, one of eighteen defendants, charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs, following an investigation conducted by the National Crime Agency.
Defence Preparation | Kangs Trial Preparation Solicitors
During the preparation of our client’s defence, Kangs Serious Crime team has:
- attended our client throughout taking detailing written instructions
- discussed his position with him thoroughly
- selected and instructed specialist counsel to represent our client in court
- attended counsel with our client considering all aspects of his defence
- examined and considered thousands of pages of telecommunications data
- examined extensive surveillance material
- selected and instructed a telecommunications expert to examine relevant material
- prepared and served all requisite documents throughout
How Can We Help? | Kangs Serious Crime Solicitors
All necessary steps are taken to ensure our client is properly guided and fully advised from the Police Station process through to trial and we are happy to provide our clients and fellow professionals with an initial no obligation consultation.
If you have recently been contacted by the Police to discuss allegations of criminal activity of any nature, please contact our team immediately through any of the following: