Isleworth Crown Court | Kangs Immigration Offences Defence Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors are defending a client, one of seven defendants, charged with conspiracy to facilitate a breach of the UK immigration regulations arising from an investigation into the alleged abuse of the Common Travel Area between the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
The Circumstances | Kangs Immigration Offences Defence Team
- The investigation related to Georgian Nationals who appeared at Immigration in Dublin, claimed asylum and then went missing, in order to travel into the UK.
- The Prosecution’s case was that the defendants facilitated illegal entry in to the UK.
- During the course of the trial, submissions were made by counsel instructed by Kangs Solicitors upon the nature of the Prosecution evidence with the result that:
- two of the three counts which our client faced have been withdrawn
- the jury were discharged and
- a re-trial has been ordered in respect of the single count our client now faces.
How We Continue To Assist Our Client | Kangs Trial Preparation Team
- Kangs team continues to work with our client in pursuit of a further acquittal in respect of the remaining charge.
- Our client, who has been released on bail, is naturally delighted with the successful achievements to date.
How Can We Help? | Kangs Serious Crime Defence Solicitors
If you have been arrested or are facing allegations relating to the breach of any UK immigration regulations, including people trafficking or slavery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We have a successful serious crime department with a team of solicitors dedicated to defending criminal allegations of every nature.
Who Do I Need To Contact? | Kangs Serious Crime Team
Please do not hesitate to contact one of the following for an initial consultation: