Kangs Solicitors Retains Pole Position | Chambers & Partners Rankings
Kangs Solicitors is pleased to announce that, once again, it has retained its position as a ‘Leading Firm’ in the areas of Criminal Defence, Financial Crime and POCA/Asset Forfeiture work in the recently published 2020 edition of the Chambers & Partners Directory.
The firm has been ranked in the highest tier for both criminal defence and fraud work for many consecutive years and is delighted to have achieved this accolade again this year.
Our award-winning team is here to assist you and your business so please feel free to call us for an initial telephone consultation on:
Strength In Depth | Team Ethos | Kangs Solicitors
The firm as a whole is widely praised for its commitment to its work and to its clients.
Chambers & Partners (2020 edition) says:
- "an example to the rest of the profession as to how a firm should be run, how clients should be treated and how a strong and technically gifted team of solicitors can be led to great success by a highly innovative and imaginative leadership."
- Impressed by the team's "quality of work and advice," and the lawyers are "knowledgeable and approachable."
- Extremely well reputed for advising on high-value matters such as MTIC, POCA and property frauds.
- Often instructed by senior legal, accounting and financial services professionals.
- Noted expertise in SFO and HMRC cases.
- "They have the ability to cut through what's irrelevant and they really go the extra mile for the client. They're real experts in the field and they have a proven track record."
- "They provide a real cradle-to-grave service and they make sure their client's case is well fought."
- "The quality of the work and the advice is outstanding. The firm has considerable strength in depth and I have never failed to be impressed with their solicitors."
Individual Solicitors Recognised | Crime & Fraud Defence Solicitors
Chambers & Partners recognises our senior solicitors in this year’s rankings.
Hamraj Kang continues to be recognised as one of the leading solicitors in the country as he is once again ranked as a ‘star individual’ for his considerable work in white collar fraud and financial crime.
He is one of only two solicitors nationally to have been awarded ‘star individual’ status for an unprecedented fifth consecutive year (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020).
This is what Chambers & Partners (2020 edition) says about Hamraj:
- Considered "an absolute class act,"
- Hamraj Kang comes highly recommended for his expertise in complex financial crime cases.
- "He is masterful in his tactics and brilliant at dealing with complex technical matters with unerring ease,"
- "He is a brilliant communicator and a fearsome opponent."
- "Masterful in his tactics on cases and brilliant at dealing with complex technical matters with an unerring ease."
- He has significant experience in both civil and criminal proceedings and confiscation processes.
- Commentators also praise his "encyclopaedic knowledge of law relating to all POCA and asset forfeiture matters."
John Veale is also recognised for his work in financial crime and POCA. He is praised for his meticulous case preparation and the dedication and commitment that he shows to each client.
This is what Chambers & Partners (2020 edition) says about John:
- John Veale has extensive experience in fraud, bribery and corruption investigations.
- "He's unflappable and he provides careful, methodical and faultless advice,"
- John Veale is experienced in acting for clients in POCA proceedings relating to fraud and money laundering.
- "Incredibly reassuring and knowledgeable."
- "He is an astute, measured solicitor with superb knowledge of the restraint regime and is skilled in dealing with high-pressure situations while achieving great results for his clients."
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
We appreciate the significant stress and strain that a criminal investigation can have on a client and family. We aim to work proactively with our clients in an effort to secure an early favourable resolution to the matter.
Our team of solicitors is here to assist and can be contacted through any of the following: