Tax Fraud and Money Laundering Trial Commences | Nottingham Crown Court | Kangs Financial Crime Defence Team
As previously reported in an article posted to this website Kangs Solicitors is defending a client charged with conspiracy to commit Tax Fraud and Money Laundering.
The trial has now commenced at Nottingham Crown Court.
The prosecution is being conducted by the Crown Prosecution Service Specialist Fraud Division (North).
How We Have Assisted Our Client | Kangs Trial Preparation Defence Solicitors
As part of the preparation for our client’s trial, the Kangs Solicitors trial preparation team has:
- attended our client throughout taking detailed written instructions
- discussed the charges which our client faces with him thoroughly, advising upon his position and the appropriate manner in which to proceed
- selected and instructed specialist counsel to represent our client in court
- attended counsel with our client considering all aspects of the preparation of his defence
- examined and considered thousands of pages of material served by the Prosecution including telecommunications data, banking evidence and financial material
- prepared and served all requisite documents throughout
- attended all preliminary court hearings.
How Can We Help? | Kangs National Complex Fraud Experts
Every possible step is taken to ensure each client is properly guided and fully advised from the Police Station process through to trial and we are happy to provide our clients and fellow professionals with an initial no obligation consultation.
If you need help and assistance in respect of allegations of criminal activity of any nature, please contact our team immediately through any of the following: