Kangs Solicitors have successfully defended a client charged with attempted robbery of a taxi driver using a sawn-off shotgun.
Cagin Husnu of Kangs Solicitors reports upon the success achieved.
How The Successful Result Was Achieved | Kangs Serious Crime Trial Team
Kangs team was engaged as follows:
- attending client taking detailed instructions and discussing all aspects of the allegations
- visiting the scene of the alleged incident on several occasions
- discussing the circumstances with potential witnesses
- identifying and instructing appropriate skilled trial counsel
- attending counsel with client
- preparing all necessary documents for and attending trial.
The Successful Outcome | Kangs Violent Crime Defence Team
Following a very intense six day trial at Birmingham Crown Court, the jury readily accepted that our client could not possibly have committed the offence and unanimously acquitted him in less than one hour’s deliberation.
How Can We Help? | Kangs National Criminal Defence Solicitors
Should you require advice with regards to any criminal matter then please do not hesitate to contact our team through any of the following: