Kangs Solicitors has successfully defended a client charged, with others, of Murder before Birmingham Crown Court.
Amandeep Murria of Kangs Solicitors reports upon this successful result.
The Circumstances | Kangs Criminal Defence Team
- Our client was charged, with two others of the murder of a friend with whom they had been drinking earlier in the day.
- The Prosecution alleged our client was involved in a group attack upon the victim which resulted in his death.
How We Assisted Our Client | Kangs Serious Crime Defence Team
- Our client maintained his innocence throughout the whole proceedings.
- Kangs Serious Crime defence team took detailed and meticulous instructions and worked with our client closely in the preparation of his defence.
- All evidence served by the Prosecution was scrutinised and analysed in depth.
- Experienced counsel Mathew Sherratt QC and Tom Walkling were selected and instructed by the Kangs team with whom conferences involving our client were conducted to consider his position at length.
The Trial | Successful Outcome | Kangs Criminal Trial Defence Solicitors
- As part of the proceedings, evidence relating to pathological and forensic findings were thoroughly scrutinised.
- At the end of the Trial, which lasted nearly four weeks, our client was unanimously found ‘Not Guilty’ of Murder and Manslaughter.
- Naturally, our client was overjoyed with the outcome.
How Can We Help You? | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
Our team has a proven track record of assisting clients charged with all manner of alleged criminal conduct.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs National Criminal Defence Solicitors
Please feel free to contact our team through any of the following who will be happy to speak to you and guide you.