Kangs Solicitors has successfully defended a client charged with Possession with Intent to Supply a large quantity of Class A Drugs.
Nazaqat Maqsoom of Kangs Solicitors reports on the successful outcome.
The Circumstances | Kangs Criminal Defence Team
- In 2017 the police seized large quantities of heroin and cocaine from a property to which our client was allegedly linked.
- Our client was arrested outside the premises and his mobile phone was seized and retained.
How We Assisted Our Client | Kangs Drug Offences Defence Experts
- Our client strenuously denied the charges and detailed instructions were taken from him.
- Kangs Solicitors Drug Offences Defence Team examined the evidence upon which the Prosecution was based in considerable detail.
- Experienced Counsel for a defence of this nature was identified by the Kangs Solicitors Team and instructed in detail.
- Our client’s position was discussed with him in conference with counsel.
The Successful Outcome | Kangs Drugs Offences Trial Preparation Team
Following detailed analysis of the material served by the Prosecution, it was decided to make an application to the court seeking a dismissal of the prosecution upon the basis that it was totally inadequate.
- It was clearly put to the Prosecution that the served evidence was insufficient to justify a trial and that the furtherance of the case should be re-considered.
- The stance presented by the Kangs Solicitors Team resulted in the Prosecution agreeing to withdraw its case against our client and no evidence was offered to the court thereby enabling our client to walk out of the court a free man.
- Naturally, our client was absolutely delighted with the outcome.
The client commented on Nazaqat Maqsoom as follows:
“I would like to add and commend Naz on his professionalism and empathetic manner. This was a particularly stressful and challenging time for me. What really made the difference for me was Naz’s willingness to take the time to talk to me and just offer reassurance if nothing else. Competent, caring, considerate.”
How Can We Help You? | Kangs National Drugs Offences Defence Solicitors
Our team has a proven track record of assisting clients charged with all manner of alleged criminal conduct achieve the best possible outcome.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs National Criminal Defence Solicitors
Please feel free to contact our team through any of the following who will be happy to speak to you and guide you.