Gross Negligence Manslaughter | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors are defending a client charged with gross negligence manslaughter (‘the offence’) and whose trial commenced this week.
The Offence | Kangs Criminal Advisory Team
The offence occurs when a person dies as the result of the negligence of another where:
- the defendant is ostensibly acting lawfully but
- acts in such a way as to render the action criminal and
- can be committed by omission.
How We Are Assisting Our Client | Kangs Criminal Trial Solicitors
- all evidence served by the Prosecution has been meticulously examined
- detailed instructions have been taken from our client during the course of many meetings
- experienced counsel for the nature of this defence has been identified by Kangs Solicitors and extensive instructions submitted and conferences attended with our client
- our client was accompanied and guided through all preliminary hearings
- expert witness evidence has been sought and discussed.
How Can We Help You? | Kangs Health & Safety Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors has a team of solicitors who are experienced in conducting health and safety cases from the initial investigation/interview stage right through to trial proceedings in court. The team can deal with complex cases of this nature and has access to the most experienced Counsel.
Please feel free to contact our team through any of the lawyers named below who will be happy to provide you with some initial advice and an informal chat about any of the issues in this article which may be of interest to you.