Oliver qualified as a Barrister in 2007 before then cross qualifying as a Solicitor in 2011.
Before joining Kangs, he trained and practised at two highly respected private client firms, Kingsley Napley LLP and BCL Solicitors, both of which are top ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners Directories.
Oliver’s significant expertise covers civil and criminal litigation as well as regulatory matters. He acts for individuals and corporates being investigated by law enforcement and regulatory bodies, such as the CPS, FCA, GDC, GMC, HCPC, HMRC, NCA and the SRA.
Some examples of his notable cases include advising:
- Multiple Multinational Money Service Businesses regarding HMRC and FCA investigations, proceedings in the Tax Tribunal, and AML and Fit and Proper status issues;
- The board of a publicly listed company following allegations of fraud and misleading shareholders;
- In cross-border multi-million-pound confiscation proceedings and satellite civil litigation;
- Numerous professionals investigated by their regulatory bodies, including a high-profile dentist before the GDC, appeals and satellite bankruptcy proceedings;
- The former director of a professional football club being investigated for fraud and associated civil litigation;
- TV broadcasters on various topics, including terrorism; and
- The Anti-Corruption Committee of Sierra Leone on best practice in investigating and prosecuting allegations of corruption and fraud.
Oliver is regulated by both the SRA and FCA and has Approved Status by the latter as a Fit and Proper Person.
He was awarded both a Major Scholarship and the Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award by the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple.
Oliver is based in our London office and is available to meet with clients either in person or conduct initial conferences by telephone or video conferencing.
Please feel free to get in touch through the following:
Office Tel: 020 7936 6396
When considering the division of assets between separating couples, the court has to consider a wide range of factors one of which being the contribution that each party has made to the welfare of the family. Panay Vassiliou of Kangs Solicitors now considers the...
It is often the case that the parties to a marriage or civil partnership are unable to agree financial settlement terms upon the dissolution of their relationship. In these circumstances, it will be necessary to issue court proceedings in order to seek a resolution to...
Kangs Solicitors has been instructed to defend a client charged with Conspiracy to Convey Prohibited Articles (A & B) into one of Her Majesty’s Prisons. Amandeep Murria of Kangs Solicitors outlines the relevant law. The team at Kangs Solicitors is highly...
It regularly occurs that grandparents feel that access to a grandchild(ren) is being unfairly denied, whatever the cause may be. The Family Law team at Kangs Solicitors is experienced in advising grandparents in disputes regarding residence and contact concerning a...
Kangs Solicitors has successfully defended at Stoke Crown Court a husband and wife charged with offences relating to the production of cannabis. Sukhdip Randhawa of Kangs Solicitors outlines the successful result which has been achieved. Kangs Solicitors has been...
2 Wake Green Road, Moseley
Birmingham, B13 9EZ
0121 449 9888
Level 1, Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place
Mayfair, London, W1J 8AJ
020 7936 6396
76 King Street
Manchester, M2 4NH