Kangs Solicitors have been instructed to defend a client facing historical sexual assault allegations.
The Prosecution Case | Kangs Sexual Assault Offences Defence Team
A family member alleges that our client committed sexual assaults at the complainant’s home.
Our client is a man of previous good character and he strenuously denies the allegations.
The Kangs sexual offences team is currently working with our client with the preparation of his defence and we have instructed a leading QC to represent our client.
How We Can Help | Kangs Sexual Offences Defence Team
An allegation of any sexual offence is very serious and disturbing and can have life changing consequences.
It is crucial that expert legal advice is sought as soon as the existence of such allegations is known.
We have a proven successful track record in representing clients charged with sexual offences.
Please see the links below for some of our recent cases:
- Client Cleared at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- Not Guilty Verdict For Kangs Client
- Not Guilty Verdict At Manchester Crown Court
- Acquittal At Warwick Crown Court
- Jury Deliver Verdict In Fifty Minutes
- Victory In Serious Rape Trial At Birmingham Crown Court
- Two Clients Acquitted Following A Twelve Day Trial
- Client Acquitted Of Historic Sexual Allegations
- Sexual Assault Case Fails
Who Can I Contact for Help? | Kangs Criminal Defence Solicitors
Arrangements can be made to meet with you at any of our offices in Birmingham, London and Manchester.
Please feel free to contact our team through any of the following who will be happy to speak to you and guide you.