Fraud and Money Laundering Trial Commences | Southwark Crown Court | Kangs Financial Crime Defence Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors is currently defending a client charged, with sixteen others, with conspiracy to defraud before Southwark Crown Court.
It is alleged our client was involved in fraudulently selling investments in ‘pay-day loan’ companies, the alleged fraud exceeding three and a half million pounds, with bank accounts in Mauritius, USA and Latvia being used to launder a considerable amount of money.
How We Have Assisted Our Client | Kangs Trial Preparation Defence Solicitors
As part of the preparation for our client’s trial, the Kangs Solicitors trial preparation team has:
- attended our client throughout taking detailed written instructions
- discussed the charges which our client faces with him thoroughly, advising upon his position and the appropriate manner in which to proceed
- selected and instructed specialist counsel to represent our client in court
- attended counsel with our client considering all aspects of the preparation of his defence
- examined and considered thousands of pages of material served by the Prosecution including telecommunications data, banking evidence and financial material
- prepared and served all requisite documents throughout
- attended all preliminary court hearings.
How Can We Help? | Kangs National Complex Fraud Solicitors
Every possible step is taken to ensure each client is properly guided and fully advised from the Police Station process through to trial and we are happy to provide our clients and fellow professionals with an initial no obligation consultation.
If you need help and assistance in respect of allegations of criminal activity of any nature, please contact our team immediately through any of the following: