Rape Trial | Birmingham Crown Court | Kangs Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors have successfully defended a client charged with a rape alleged to have taken place in a domestic setting.
Meticulous defence preparation was undertaken which included the scrutiny of mobile phone communications, DNA analysis, examination of witness statements and in depth discussions with our client.
The client was acquitted by a jury at Birmingham Crown Court following a trial earlier this week.
Sexual Offences Alleged In A Domestic Situation
Many allegations of a sexual nature are made against alleged offenders who are in a relationship with the victim.
Each case presents its own circumstances but recurring themes in domestic situations include:
- Repeated offences o ver a number of years;
- Historic offences which may not be reported for many years;
- Other offences committed over the same period such as assaults, controlling or coercive behaviour or stalking.
- Corroborative statements made by friends / family members of the victim;
- Lack of forensic / medical / or third party evidence.
An example of an allegation made during a marriage is linked below:
Non Domestic Sexual Offences
Whilst the situations in which such offences may be committed are numerous, the following are frequently encountered:
- Familial relationship
- Stranger attention
- Social occasions
Kangs Solicitors have represented numerous defendants charged with very serious sexual offences in all types of situations.
Some examples of our recent work can be found through the following links:
- Client cleared of rape at Wood Green Crown Court
- Client Cleared at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- Not Guilty Verdict For Kangs Client
- Not Guilty Verdict At Manchester Crown Court
- Acquittal At Warwick Crown Court
- Jury Deliver Verdict In Fifty Minutes
- Two Clients Acquitted Following A Twelve Day Trail
How Can We Help ? | Kangs Criminal Defence
Kangs Solicitors field a team of specialists in the defence of allegations of a sexual nature be it historic or recent.
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs Criminal Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors have a wealth and breadth of specialist solicitors who can assist you from the police station to the Court if you are accused of offences of a sexual nature.
Please contact any of the following for further assistance: