Rape Trial | Wood Green Crown Court | Kangs Serious Crime Solicitors
Kangs Solicitors are defending a qualified pharmacist facing allegations of rape whose trial commenced on 15th May 2017.
Position To Date | Kangs Crown Court Trial Solicitors
The Prosecution are alleging that our client raped a female following an evening at a popular night spot in Central London. Our client strongly denies these allegations.
The defence case involves the meticulous consideration of the complainant’s interview with police, medical and toxicology reports, as well as calling evidence from international witnesses via live video link.
The Prosecution case continues.
Our Experience in Defending Sexual Offence Cases
Kangs Solicitors are extremely experienced in representing those charged with sexual offences.
Some examples of our recent work can be found below:
- Client Cleared at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- Not Guilty Verdict For Kangs Client
- Not Guilty Verdict At Manchester Crown Court
- Acquittal At Warwick Crown Court
- Jury Deliver Verdict In Fifty Minutes
- Victory In Serious Rape Trial At Birmingham Crown Court
- Two Clients Acquitted Following A Twelve Day Trial
Who Can I Contact For Help? | Kangs Criminal Solicitors
Our team of solicitors has a proven track record of assisting many individuals achieve the result they were seeking following an investigation into sexual offences.
If you are being investigated for sexual abuse allegations, our expert team of Solicitors can be contacted through the following: